1.Sundar Pichai, CEO – Google
2. Satya Nadella, CEO – Microsoft
3. Shantanu Narayen, CEO – Adobe
4. Sanjay Mehrotra, SanDisk Founder-President-CEO
5. Ajaypal Singh Banga, President-CEO of MasterCard
6. Indra Nooyi, CEO – PepsiCo
7. Francisco D’Souza, CEO – Cognizant
8. Dinesh C. Paliwal, Chairman-President-CEO of Harman International Industries
9. Ravichandra K. Saligram, CEO of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
10. Vikram Pandit, Chairman of TGG Group and ex-CEO of Citigroup
11. Abhi Talwalkar, Board Director – Lam Research and ex-CEO of LSI Corporation
One of South America’s most active volcanos erupted early Tuesday in southern Chile, spewing heavy smoke into the air as lava surged down its slopes, prompting authorities to evacuate thousands of people.
The 9,000 foot (2,847-meter) volcano in Chile’s central valley, 400 miles (670 kilometers) south of Santiago, sits above the small city of Pucon, which has a population of about 22,000 people.
The Villarica has a crater of about 200 meters (yards) in diameter and a lake of lava about 150 meters (yards) deep.
It has periodic eruptions every 10 or 15 years.
Chile has more than 2,000 volcanoes in the Andes cordillera and about 90 of them remain active.